“shoot” newsletter # 63
Summer months of silence only means that a lot of exciting things are in the pipeline.
I welcome all new recipients – and here is the preceding shoot.*
The photo above is my digital gift to you.
It's "Natalia And Gerhard Richter" – a "classic" from 2011 and one of the new-old works I've selected to be shown at:
Cultural Night in Lund, Sweden – September 16, 2017
A diverse show with three types:
• New-old works carefully selected, re-edited and re-printed.
• Photos from the December 2016 liberation of Aleppo, Syria – Hope And Suffering – shown for the first time.
• Small unique multi-media photo collages.
Hope to see you! Facebook event here. More info and photos to come.
Oberg PhotoGraphics' Blog – Photo and other art
– where I write about exhibitions, reviews, post photos and videos about art, events and links. Only positive stuff, no critique.
Art news, exhibitions, reviews. Inspiration guaranteed. Selected by Oberg PhotoGraphics for the searching and discerning art soul.
All at one place at your fingertips!
I believe in global networking, sharing and in positive energy.
Share with me if you have news or views about photo and other art which I may highlight somewhere.
After all, it's the arts more than anything else that keep us human.
And given the state of the world, the arts are needed today more than ever.
My best and live well!
*) shoot is a free and broad e-newsletter which
• contains a photo gift to you, a moment of meditation;
• stimulates your art curiosity and shares positive stuff from the global art world;
• serves as a gateway to the online GlobalArt Magazine and Instagram – and also to
• the blog I write as an art recommender, not an art critic;
• wings into your mailbox freely and inspiringly but never too frequently;
• tells you too – but not primarily – what happens at Oberg PhotoGraphics.