Dear Art Photo Friend
I hope you are well there in the summertime and that I am not bothering you (too often).
• Happy to share three new images for your preview…
• Future exhibitions with a theme at my studio will be reduced to a couple per year. My exhibition are now ongoing and ever-changing on my photo homepage – where you can browse and purchase works directly online.
• But! There are always some 30-40 works – in progress, test prints, final ones – on display at Vegagatan 25 in Lund. You are welcome any time but by appointment only on email@example.com or 0738 – 525200.
• I spent days at the Art Basel fair – the world’s largest. Here is what I thought was fun to share with you – the first of 4 articles.
• Oslo is gearing up to become a leading modern art hub in Europe. More on my photo blog.
• Almost daily, I post new photo (and other art) articles as well as images on Oberg PhotoGraphics Facebook.
• I’m working with images from my Iran trip last autumn – it may become an exhibition, who knows? – I’ll be traveling to Iran soon again because it is such a unique, fascinating culture and people. Here is that section on photo homepage
Finally, the third and last preview this time…